In Asia, the Flying Star method is known to be one of the most powerful practices of Feng Shui. Considered the most sophisticated interpretation of Feng Shui, it is practiced by more than 90% of Asian Feng Shui practitioners.
If you've ever wondered what has made Hong Kong, the land of odd shaped buildings, one of the most successful and wealthiest countries in the world... then the Flying Star is your answer. Flying Stars Feng Shui is the way to harmonise the Feng Shui of your Home or Office with the five elements or mother nature.
The Flying Star deals exclusively with the unseen levels of Feng Shui.
Flying Star involves calculating a 'natal chart' for a building based on the direction the building faces or sits on the land. According to the way the building 'sits' on the land, it will attract various types of unseen energies from the eight main directions. These energies are able to be calculated and this is known as the Flying Stars Chart or 'the building horoscope'. From here, Flying Stars Feng Shui has the capacity to track these unseen influences in time - on an overall basis, a yearly basis, a monthly basis, etc. The scope in Flying Stars Method is incredible. When you have a Feng Shui Consultation using the Flying Stars Method, you have an incredible amount of knowledge at your fingertips.
For instance, the Chinese Lo-Pan compass is used to measure the building alignment and detect these unseen influences. It will also detect many other energy influences along the way, giving a real Feng Shui Master lots of information.
This Flying Stars natal chart can be described as an X-ray into the buildings influences. The Flying Stars natal chart shows the dynamic existing between different sectors of the building - even before it is built - and how this would influence each and every occupant. Not only can you detect the incredibly positive Feng Shui influences that can come to a person (at a personal level) bringing good fortune... more importantly, you can detect the negative influences and help them to avoid these influences...
By examining this X-ray and the surrounding environment, the Feng Shui practitioner can determine the best arrangements, interior design features, colours, etc, for the building.
This means that ordinary Feng Shui remedies can be utilised using traditional interior design features.
The Flying Star can answer questions such as:
• Does the building attract good fortune and prosperity to begin with?
• How can it be enhanced and what kinds of object would enhance it (and which types of objects would deactivate these Good Fortune influences)?
• How long will the Good Fortune last for?
• Which areas of the building attracts negative influences?
• If so, what exactly are these negative influences? What kind of Negativity can come out in the building once the people start to live there? Would these influences affect every person living there or just some people? When will this timing occur? How can it be avoided, netralised or remedied?
• What are the important factors in the Feng Shui that made the last people so lucky (or unlucky!!) and can this luck carry over to you?
• If the last people had bad luck...does this mean you will?
Flying Stars Feng Shui is the only interpretation of Feng Shui to include time dimensions. This means being able to track the influences upon a building and the people who live in it - across time. For instance, are there certain years where the Flying Stars that come to your building (the Yearly Flying Stars) are so prosperous that you would be able to make more money or have even more success? Are there certain years where the Flying Stars are so bad that a large amount of bad luck could hit the building - possibly affecting everyone (unless there are remedies in place to counteract this negativity)!?
Flying Stars Feng Shui:
1) tracks the overall influences of the Flying Stars Natal Chart and matches these to the people who live there.
2) tracks the Yearly Flying Stars influences that can affect our fortunes, health and wealth...
3) tracks the Monthly influences - which can also make a large difference to our fortunes.
The Flying Star interpretations do require some years of studious effort.
Although learning the formulas can be relatively easy - it is the interpretation of these formulas and understanding how these complex energy combinations work practically in the environment that counts.
This requires time, lots of study, a good teacher - and a good practitioner for that matter!