When most people ask for a Feng Shui Consultation what they don't realise is that there are many different kinds of Feng Shui Consultation.
For instance, a Renovation Consultation is completely different Consultation to having Feng Shui done in your home. Doing a Building (Feng Shui) Consultation is different again.
Some of the types of Feng Shui consultation people most commonly have are:
- Domestic Feng Shui to reduce negative influences, stimulate and enhance the positive influences in an existing home
- Feng Shui Consultation to reduce negative influences and boost the Office or Work Place
- Building and Designing with Feng Shui
- Renovation analysis and advice
- Relocation Feng Shui for the Home or Office
- Pre-purchase Assessment 1 or 2 (go here for details)
- Feng Shui Problem Solving and Investigation (if your having bad luck, sickness or other misfortunes going on this can be a good consultation to have.)
- Interior Design placements to improve energy within your life. For instance, setting up a good furniture arrangements often improves all aspects of life. So does the placement of auspicious objects to enhance good or reduce negative energy, etc.
- Colour advice to harmonise all the rooms within a building. Maybe you just want re-paint your home? This is a good consultation which can enable you to know which parts of your building are strengthened by which colours.
- Yearly analysis is a common analysis throughout Asia. An already exisitng Feng Shui consultation is pre-requisite for this annual analysis. Yearly analysis looks into the type of Feng Shui influences will affect your building in any given year. For instnace, some years you may have the "bad stars" arrive at your front door or your bedroom and this could make you sick or lose money in that year. Knowing these type of influences and counter-acting them ahead of time is a well known Asian secret.
- Chinese Astrology Reading (understand some of the life patterns you are attracting and what you can do about them.
- Corporate Logo Design (and branding advice in conjucntion with other "branding experts")
- Land Selection. Choose the right block of land and the direction to building your new home on so that it attracts good Feng Shui for your future.
- Creating an atmosphere which has a "good feel," harmony and balance. Some houses have rooms within that are hardly occupied because the people who live there don't like the energy within the room. Sometimes you simply cant get an area of your house to "go right". This is a good consultation to have to get to the bootom of it and see what can be done to improve it. If anything can fix these rooms - it will be Feng Shui.
- Specialised branches of Feng Shui designing such as "Water Dragon", "Secret Door", "Starting the Golden Dragon" practices. Although they are costly, these ancient practises have a long history of success when they can be practiced. And if you have the money, why not!